Maybe you’re a ‘stay-at-home mom’ looking to launch a simple part-time or full-time venture.
Maybe you’re a full-time employee just interested in part-time freelancing.
Or perhaps you’re a full-time employee looking to leave the corporate rat race altogether to become a part-time or full-time entrepreneur…
Regardless, I can show you ways to transition safely, rapidly and more profitably.
Let’s face it. Making a major career change can be challenging. Many moms find themselves getting distracted, discouraged, or otherwise off track when they try to do it on their own. Imagine how much easier it is to stay focused when you’ve got a coach! I’m a coach who can help you stay motivated and remain accountable, and be there to cheer you on every step of the way.
I host free monthly calls to address common questions such as:
- What kind of business could I and should I start?
- How do I transition from what I’m doing to today to what I want to be doing in the future?
- What can I do to ensure my transition is successful?
Each monthly session is limited to 5 participants, and I encourage lots of brainstorming and interaction between participants!
Smartmompreneur Q&A Call
The first Friday of every month / 12-1 pm EST
Cost: Free with purchase of The Smart Mompreneur eBook
Once you know what kind of business you want to start, it’s time to start thinking about how to bring that business to market. Strong, differentiated, memorable messaging is an essential first step in creating traction for your offer in the marketplace. The simple truth is – if your message is not razor sharp, consistent and compelling – no buyer is going to pay attention. The chances are that you have everything you need to develop your value proposition – I can help you define it.
The Smart Mompreneur’s Master Your Message teleseminar series will enable you to develop a set of marketing messages that are specific to your offer and tailored for your target audience. In this three session series, we’ll define:
- Who You Are (Corporate Positioning)
- What You Deliver (Solution Positioning)
- The Value You Provide (Customer Benefits)
We’ll do this via interactive exercises that will help you step into the role of your target audience in order to map your features to benefits, organize those benefits into themes, and develop succinct marketing messages.
At the close of the session, you’ll walk away with:
- A ‘Messaging Foundation House’ (A brief document summarizing your corporate positioning, solution positioning and customer benefits)
- Fresh copy for your current of future website’s home page
- A list of action items to help you get your messages out to market
If you can’t describe your business’ value in one sentence, this workshop is for you!
Teleseminar Series Details:
Master Your Message
Three Sessions / Wednesday Evenings / 8-9 pm EST
Cost: $195 per participant
Next Three Week Session Begins:
I work one-to-one with women looking to launch their own service-based businesses and women struggling to market their current service-based businesses.
My coaching programs are structured around:
- Defining the kind of work you love and determining how it could parlay into a service-based business
- Walking through the Five Critical Buckets for Success – all the steps required to help you transition from where you are today to a very lucrative part-time or full-time business
Individual Coaching Program Descriptions:
Coaching 101: Four 30-minute scheduled sessions per month: $195/month. E-mail check-ins between scheduled sessions.
Coaching 201: Four 45-minute scheduled sessions per month: $295/month. E-mail check-ins, e-mail support and short e-mail coaching tips between scheduled sessions.
Maintenance: This program is recommended only after the first 3 months of coaching. Two 30-minute scheduled sessions per month: $99/month.
If you are serious about pursuing an individual coaching relationship and want to see if we are a match for one another, please send me an interview request.
I look forward to speaking with you soon!
404 422 5596